Sunday 22 April 2012

Writing Reflection Five.

    I finally finished colour coding my "Moment" this week. I thought it went pretty well. I think there wasn't enough "show, don't tell" in it though. That is something that I can fix before handing it in. I learned that as a writer, I try and make people laugh. Which probably should change a little. I should take my writing assignments a tad bit more serious.
    I think the idea of writing a fan fiction would be really fun! Fiction is always fun, you get to be really creative and use your imagination. I think most of the people in our class would really enjoy this. I also think that exploring Twitter from an educational stand point would be interesting. I think there would be a lot of regrets by doing this though. I think most people would read their tweets and wish it wasn't part of their digital footprint in the long run. Both ideas seem great! That was Writing Reflection #5, later days!

No comments:

Post a Comment