Wednesday 11 April 2012

Reading Reflection #4

Book : City of Ember
Author : Jeanne Duprau
Pages Read : 67 - 85

     This book is still not capturing my attention. I'm not at the point where I would go out of my way to read. Although I wish I was. I am still only reading once a week, and that is during the last day of the school week. I am starting to wonder if this was the right book for me. Also, what even got me to read this book in the first place? Oh right, the cover was a catchy. I think its because I already know how the book ends, so I have nothing to look forward to. I should have picked another book, or even the sequel. Since I have nothing to look forward to, I guess that means I just have to enjoy what I'm reading, as I'm actually reading it. Althought there are some parts I do not remember at all. For example, in this book there is a secret box that was built to be open up after 200 years. I have an idea of what is in it, but I don't remember exactly what is in it. What is in this box? How could it be so important? My prediction is it is a peice of paper that tells the citizens of Ember how to escape and get out in the real world. Hey, this can be something to look forward to! Maybe within the next couple of reading days I might actually start to enjoy reading! This could be it. I wonder how far I have to read until I find out. I have hope that within the next few weeks my journey to enjoy reading will finally be finished. Until then, later days!

No comments:

Post a Comment