Tuesday 10 April 2012

Writing Reflection #4

    We started to write about a moment that stood out in our lives. This assignment really made me miss my childhood. I decided to write  about something that happened to me a long time ago, in my early ages. I started my moment write-up not so well. I picked what I moment I wanted to write about, and just wrote. No matter how bad it may be, I kept in mind that the more I have written down the more I have to work with later on. I realized that it seems pretty boring, and it would not really catch anybody's attention. I need to work on keeping it a bit more interesting. There is no doubt in my mind that my final copy of this moment will be a good piece of writing.

      Let's switch gears and talking about my blog. I am starting to fall behind, but I guess by finishing this reflection it is one step closer to being caught up. I really want to learn how to put a map on my blog. You  know, those maps that mark where your blog-visitors are in the world. I mean, my visitors are probably all local, but I guess the odd one or two might possibly be elsewhere. It would be neat to be able to say something like, " Hey somebody from New Zealand visited my blog! " I'll learn how to add this feature soon, but until then... Later days!

No comments:

Post a Comment