Wednesday 25 April 2012

My Knicks!

  Alright, as you may already know, I am a big fan of basketball. I play the sport at least four or five times a week. Basketball is a huge part of my life. I really enjoy watching it too. A couple months ago, I made a bet with a fellow friend. His name was Patrick Mart. I bet that the New York Knicks would make the playoffs. The NBA playoffs start saturday, and my Knicks clinched the seventh seed in the east! I won five bucks from Patrick, but more importantly I can cheer on my favourite basketball team and player, Carmelo Anthony.

    Alright, for other basketball fans, you guys are probably thinking, " Oh, Vince is on their bandwagon." Well Carmelo Anthony has been my favourite basketball player since college when he played for Syracuse. He was always my favourite player, so when he moved to the Knicks, of course I adapted and starting cheering them on. So f"ck off haters! Later Days.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but the Knicks got blown out by the Heat 100-67. The series is over DeLaGhetto. I do enjoy the fact that you think the Knicks are good though. Also, if it wasn't for that POS Jeremy Lin you would be the one that owes me money. You might as well not show your face in public after that 33 point loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey Patrick. I am unclear about the title " POS ", please fill me in.

    ReplyDelete