Wednesday 25 April 2012

"Jam Out" Playlist.

You guys may not know what I mean by " Jam Out. " It means I can just let loose and sing along to the song without anybody caring what I look and sound like, something I can jam out too. I usually have a good time listening to these songs. The playlist is;

Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
Boyfriend - Justin Bieber
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
One Thing - One Direction
Glad You Came - The Wanted
Summer Paradise - Simple Plan

These songs usually get me in a good mood. The thing is, I'm usually into the hip-hip and rap genre. These are the songs that are out of that genre that I can go crazy too. Be on the lookout for more playlists, and don't forget to check in weekly for my Wisdom of the Week! Later Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment