Thursday 24 May 2012

Bucket List

1.) Become a mascot in Disney World.
2.) Hide under a bed at sears while the mall closes then throw a party in the mall.
3.) Reverse a call the referee has made during a game.
4.) Remove Garrick Hutsal from the world.
5.) Throw an overnight party at school.
6.) Sneak onto a random plane with friends.
7.) Get " verified " on twitter.
8.) Help sneak somebody out of prison without getting caught.
9.) Take a photo with One Direction
10.) Drink blue gatorade out of a windex bottle in front of people.
11.) Play a perfect game of bowling.
12.) Hit a game winner.
13.) Dunk.
14.) Have my own Wikipedia page.
15.) Get a tattoo.
16.) Sing on Glee.
17.) Win the fear factor
18.) Wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy.
19.) Ride a killer whale.
20.) Start a Herculean snowball fight.
21.) Make that One Direction video with my friends.
22.) Plan and Successfully undergo a stupendous waterfight in the school.
23.) Win an amount of money in six figures
24.) Accept a dare
25.) Get a pound from a police officer
26.) Attend a crazy party in the States with my friends
27.) Have a food fight.
28.) Sneak onto a cruise with my homies
29.) Score 40 points in a game
30.) Moonwalk at the Grammy's.
31.) Crash a prom night in the states
32.) Buy something over 100 dollars with counterfeit money successfully
33.) Detach my earlobes
34.) To say " Hi, I'm Vince and you're watching the Disney Channel " on the Disney Channel.
35.) To say " I'm Vince Munoz and this is my Sportcentre " on Sportscentre.
36.) Shave Anthony Davis' eyebrow.
37.) Ride in the pouch of a Kangaroo
38.) Race Usain Bolt.
39.) Walk a tightrope in a circus.
40.) To dive into the ocean and have a whale catch me before I hit the water.
41.) To convince somebody I'm an undercover cop and arrest somebody.
42.) Continue The Buried Life when the four men die.
43.) Get into a club with a fake ID.
44.) Go to a nude beach.
45.) Tranquilize a grizzly bear.
46.) Literally run for my life and get away.
47.) Get an 8-pack of abs.
48.) Go to Hollywood studios with my friends!
49.) Sleep at the Playboy Mansion
50.) Invest in gold.
51.) Play Russell Westbrook 1 on 1.

TO BE CONTINUED..

No comments:

Post a Comment