Wednesday 9 May 2012

NBA Rant.

   I think it's necessary to share to everybody that I hate the Grizzlies. On top of the Grizzlies having a horrible franchise, their fans are horrible. In Game 5 of the NBA Western Playoffs, one of the players on the Clippers was hurt, Blake Griffin. Blake Griffin hurt his knee while being fouled by the Centre of the Grizzles, Marc Gasol. As Blake was limping back to his bench, the Grizzly fans all decide to shout "boo!" at him. I mean have some class. You guys are not going to win the series, at least go down with some class. How would you feel if one of your best players were injured at an away game and was put down by the crowd? I thought so. We'll see who's quiet when the Clippers send your asses home and end your season. Anyways, I thought I would share this rant. 
P.S These refs suck and deserve a middle finger from every Clipper player after they win the series.
P.S I'm not on the bandwagon. 
Later days!

No comments:

Post a Comment