Tuesday 5 June 2012

Author's Note

     I go by the name of Vincent Munoz, but most people call me Vince for short. I am a seventeen year old high school student who stands at a astonishing five feet and nine inches. Basketball is really plays a big role in my life, my family is the peanut butter to my jelly, I like to say I am a little out of the ordinary (Let's get real, we all are in a way) and I have no idea what my future has is store for me. I like to stick out, and sprint through the finish the line. I thought to myself, maybe making a bucket list can help me be a little different from anybody else." not just any bucket list with things that are very realistic and rather easily achievable. One that has the ability to blow ones mind after crossing one thing off. The Buried Life is my inspiration, motivation, and they are my idols. So I decided to make this bucket list! This bucket list couldn't consist of all very unrealistic goals that would be nearly impossible to complete, so I made sure I threw in some easier things I can achieve to keep my confidence up and strive for the nearly impossible ones, key word: nearly. As I was in the process of "bucket-ing" my list, I made a promise that I would do at least ten of these things at the least before I die. If I didn't make this promise, what was the point in writing down everything I wanted to do and not even try do cross some things off? If you want something, you got to go and get it yourself. This world isn't a charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment