Sunday 26 February 2012

Writing Reflection

I find writing ten times easier than reading. I get to be creative when I write, more in control and more freedom. It is also funner for me. Now don't get it twisted, I didn't say I love to write, I would just choose it over reading most of the time. I mean, notes are never fun. There's no freedom and control in writing notes. Notes are important in the long run, so I should dedicate more attention to that. Anyways, I've typed more than I wrote so far in this class. I need to work on staying up to date with some of these assignments. I don't need to fall behind in another class. Also, the doodles involved some writing, I enjoyed those and I think I did fairly well. I hope our next writing project is something creative, like planning your dream life for the future. As in, if you could plan your future life in anyway, what would it be like? How did you get there? I'd really enjoy writing about that. I guess that's all for now folks. Later Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment